Archive

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Denver and Colorado Trip

(From April 20-23, 2014)

For the past year or so I've had a great desire to get out of Utah for a bit and explore.  I've wanted to check out Denver and Colorado a bit.

It hit me one night that I should just go.  Without planning, out of nowhere.  Completely spontaneous.

So I went!
Entering the Denver area.



Mile High Stadium (Denver Broncos)






One of the reasons I went to Denver is because I wanted to see this gorgeous cathederal, the Cathedral Basilica of the Immaculate Conception.  I felt a little timid, and didn't end up going inside.  I will be sure to go in next time, it's beautiful!







































One of my favorite parts of Denver is the outdoor mall downtown!













Following Denver I went drove to Boulder and went on a hike.


















I found this road on the way back from Denver.  It's one of my favorite discoveries of the trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment