Archive

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Practice Makes... Less Imperfect.

Each week I set up a daily routine of area's of my guitar/piano playing that I want to improve on. At the end of the week, I assess how the week went and decide how to alter my routine.

I've discovered that learning how to "productively practice" is one of the most important aspects to getting better at something. It's always a learning process to find new ways to utilize the time spent 'hitting the woodshed'.
I've been more consistent at logging my practice and got some momentum but lately I've been on a terrible string of avoiding practice.

The blue days indicate that everything on the list was completed. Red means it was not. Orange means I didn't finish getting through the required material I had set in my goals, but completed some.

Here's to better practicing!

Guitar Practice
Record Streak: 21 days

Piano Practice
Record Streak: 17 days

No comments:

Post a Comment