Archive

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Old Fashioned Girls and Sketched Out Thoughts

(December 11, 2007)

Today was one of those days where my mind just goes off. I've learned a whole lot about girls this past year. Things I love, things that drive me up the walls.. And everything in between. I've decided I'm quite fascinated with old fashioned girls. Back when relationships were meant to be a rewarding, beautiful thing.. I think one of the most incredible things a guy can feel is having his beautiful girl of significance look up and bat her eyes in fascination of her man.. I can't think of anything better than having that girl's trust and confidence. It makes you want to cherish her and give her the world..

This reminds me of someone's random definition of the word "flirt" that I came across recently.. Mr. Anonymous described the word as if it took someone to a fictitious place, more amusing and exciting then the every day environment we live in. I'm not sure I have any clue of how to explain what I'm trying to say. I guess Christmas just pulls out the hopeless romance in me. Whether it be the time I caught myself teary eyed sitting by the fireplace watching some pathetic Swan Princess romance movie on the Disney channel at two in the morning as evidence or what, I've always thought that I was going to meet some amazing, perfect girl and live happily ever after.. (I sound like a girl.)

I want a girl that enjoys the simple nothingness of life. Someone that would just go to Temple Square and look at the lights. A girl who likes to hold hands and doesn't care where you are. I guess you could say I'm a picket fence kind of a guy… If you wanted too sound really lame.. But really, I just dream of living a simple happy life.. A modest house.. cracked hardwood floor, rural neighborhood.. that stuff's all irrelevant. I guess it seems like a lot of people are going the independent route. There's a lot of pros but I just feel like it would so much easier to communicate and share a life with your *significant other then going on and being lonely.

I want a girl worth working hard for during the day to have the excitement of coming home to her and little Ryans.. Isn't offspring one of the most beautiful things.. When people fall in love and are sincere to each other then they make someone that resembles the two of them…

3 comments:

  1. Ryan- you are quite the poet- quite the artistic writer. I never knew!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay, how exciting you have a blog. I LOVE blogging, such a great way to journal and keep in touch with everybody. I like this post. Remember our little adventure the day after thansgiving? you were so thoughtful and made me feel like a million bucks making sure I was alright as we stood in line freezing. I kept thinking, Man, whoever you end up with is going to be one lucky girl. She's out there, good luck finding her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha, that one was actually from a couple years ago. I don't believe in that stuff any more

    ReplyDelete